LONG BARREL DOUBLE INDENT COMPRESSIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumper

You ARE a PIA but, you need to learn. So don't expect to be coddled. :happyno:

I agree with all of this.:)

Gentlemen, how many members here claim to be ECs or Master Electricians here and cannot figure out what size wire to run to a ground rod or two. Or put in a sub-panel. Or a number of first year apprentice installs.:p

At least Horsegoer is honest at his experience.:happyyes:

You wanna pick on someone: Here I is. I am a bit slow and an easy target, go for it-but remember, I bite back.

Horsegoer needs only answer to mods, not you.

tkb

Gentlemen, how many members here claim to be ECs or Master Electricians here and cannot figure out what size wire to run to a ground rod or two. Or put in a sub-panel. Or a number of first year apprentice installs.:p

At least Horsegoer is honest at his experience.:happyyes:

You wanna pick on someone: Here I is. I am a bit slow and an easy target, go for it-but remember, I bite back.

Horsegoer needs only answer to mods, not you.

And how is this picking on him. I'm only answering his questions honestly.

I'll bet you were one of those kids that got trophys for just showing up to school. :happyno:

Alwayslearningelec

Occupation
Estimator
All good gentlemen. I actually thank both jumper and TKB you have help me tremendously. Jumper thanks again for having my back especially on here where I know I rub a lot of people the wrong way( really don't mean to at all) and they really dont care for me. That can get a lot of people not to like you. Thanks..... Side-note.... Just woke up(feel asleep early) and what do I do... Log onto MH forum... I have issues

jumper

And how is this picking on him. I'm only answering his questions honestly.

Yeah, right..... who do you think you are fooling? :roll:

If you wish to be helpful, like you were in the other thread - great :thumbsup:; but if not, be quiet - it is annoying.:thumbsdown:

I'll bet you were one of those kids that got trophys for just showing up to school. :happyno:

Wow, juvenile taunting. That is sad.:slaphead: I guess it was too much to hope for something better, oh well........

Last edited:

jumper

I am a mod and I agree with TKB.

Yes, you are a mod, but you are a member also.

As a mod, you can decide if his questions are out of line. Are they?

As a member, I will say that you are both wrong. Be helpful or be quiet.

As I stated, at least Horsegoer admits his lack of experience: how many ECs or Master Electricians here do not?

iwire

Staff member
As a mod, you can decide if his questions are out of line. Are they?

You can see his questions so you know the answer to that.

As a member, I will say that you are both wrong. Be helpful or be quiet.

You are as entitled to that opinion as TKB and I are entitled to ours.

Both TKB and I have helped the OP on many occasions, but also like TKB I see no reason to coddle the OP.

As I stated, at least Horsegoer admits his lack of experience:

I am sure that makes the highly qualified people who can't find work feel much better.

Twoskinsoneman

Occupation
Facility Senior Electrician
horsegoer,

there is a certain group of egotistical guys on here that will give you plenty of grief if you don't live up to their idea of what knowledge accumulation deserves the electrician-status (mods and non-mods alike). But there are also PLENTY of guys on here that do not feel that way and only try to help courteously (mods and non-mods alike). http://thesaurus.com/browse/egotistical
If you receive an answer to a question like "you claim to be an electrician and you don't know that?!"... or some other crap just ignore it. I guarantee there will be a couple of people who will just help you without the condescension.

iwire

Staff member
there is a certain group of egotistical guys on here that will give you plenty of grief if you don't live up to their idea of what knowledge accumulation deserves the electrician-status (mods and non-mods alike).

I guess you are right, why should a guy who is estimating very large electrical projects have any electrical experience at all.

My bad. :lol:

jumper

You can see his questions so you know the answer to that.

Except for when, he asked a DIY question-which was appropriately closed- What questions has he asked that were out of line?

You are as entitled to that opinion as TKB and I are entitled to ours.

Agreed.

Both TKB and I have helped the OP on many occasions

Agreed.

but also like TKB I see no reason to coddle the OP.

When has he ever asked to be coddled? He simply posts questions? Isn't that what this forum is for? We give people grief for this?

I am sure that makes the highly qualified people who can't find work feel much better.

Who decides on what his qualifications are? I would say his boss and he has a job. I imagine NYC is a pretty competitive market, so it would seem that he knows his job well enough. No?

iwire

Staff member
Lets wrap this diversion up.

• horsegoer is free to post his questions
  • Members can answer them or not answer them
  • Members can also voice their opinions or not

If any member at any time feels any post from a member or moderator, is rude or inappropriate please by all mean use the Report post button (it is at the bottom left of each post) and give a short explanation of the issue. This report goes to all mods and will be considered.

Now, let us move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.