augie 47 moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
augie

augie

I have only a bit of good news about Gus ..... they have taken him off of dialysis machine BUT they tried to remove the Ventilator and had to turn it back on to assist his breathing .... still in CCU ...... Keep Praying and I will keep you informed
David

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Good NEWS ..... Gus is out of CCU and in a room (196) .... doing much better .... thanks for the Prayers
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excellent!!!!! Looking forward to Gus's return.

Roger

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
Great News, we all hope he gets outa that place and back to normal life.

:thumbsup:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I just got off the phone with Gus' wife, Gus was sleeping. She said he is doing a whole lot better and he hopes to be home by tomorrow and back at the computer soon.

happy-smiley-4.jpg

jamesoftn

Attention !!! Gus asked me to tell everone that he believes in a couple of days he will be back. He will have computer access and will fill in everyone. He would also like to express his gratitude to everyone his appreciation for their prayers and their concerns. Let it be known that GUS is the MAN!!!! GOD DOES HAVE THE POWER

jumper

Attention !!! Gus asked me to tell everone that he believes in a couple of days he will be back. He will have computer access and will fill in everyone. He would also like to express his gratitude to everyone his appreciation for their prayers and their concerns. Let it be known that GUS is the MAN!!!! GOD DOES HAVE THE POWER

Excellent. keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.