Status
Not open for further replies.

Torroloco

Hello all,
I am scheduled to take my tests next week and need a little guidance on a test
Question my exam 4 prep has in it.
79. Metal raceways,cable armors, and other metal enclosures shall be _____ joined
together into a continuous electrical conductor so as to provide effective continuity.

My answer key say d) none of these is correct (electrically,permanently,metallically)

In 300.10 metallically is the answer unless I missed something crucial.

Thank you for any help you guys can provide.

Gac66610

Hello all,
I am scheduled to take my tests next week and need a little guidance on a test
Question my exam 4 prep has in it.
79. Metal raceways,cable armors, and other metal enclosures shall be _____ joined
together into a continuous electrical conductor so as to provide effective continuity.

My answer key say d) none of these is correct (electrically,permanently,metallically)

In 300.10 metallically is the answer unless I missed something crucial.

Thank you for any help you guys can provide.

did not catch that, if thats the answer key then its must be a misprint

97catintenn

I agree, it's a misprint :thumbsup:

most of my study materials had misprints and you could look online for the corrections. and most of the corrections came from students trying to learn the material. kinda frustrating, but it's just the way it goes.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I agree, it's a misprint :thumbsup:

most of my study materials had misprints and you could look online for the corrections. and most of the corrections came from students trying to learn the material. kinda frustrating, but it's just the way it goes.

I sent in a couple of corrections in my studies. I was beating my brains out trying to figure them out. I at first was reluctant to send in anything I thought might be a mistake. I thought I would just look foolish. I finally got the courage to try it and sure enough, their info was incorrect. One was the question it's self was wrong, the other just their answer key was wrong. I did however send 1 or 2 more in that I was wrong on.:slaphead:
Turns out that was helpful as well because they took the time to explain where I went wrong.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
When I was in school one of my calculus courses used a brand new text book.

the instructor ended up sending about 50 corrections to the publisher at the end of the class.

don_resqcapt19

Staff member
Occupation
retired electrician
If one of the choices is not mechanically and electrically, then none of the above is correct. 300.8, 300.12.

Status
Not open for further replies.