Service Industry Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

magictolight.com

Does anybody have a good recommendation of an application for smart phones or smart pads which would allow our company to document service work details, materials used, time and employees and which also would interface with quickbooks? We want to move to "real time billing" and go paperless. :?

satcom

Does anybody have a good recommendation of an application for smart phones or smart pads which would allow our company to document service work details, materials used, time and employees and which also would interface with quickbooks? We want to move to "real time billing" and go paperless. :?

Take a look at invoices to go App it can interface with their full PC or Mac billing programs they offer

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~

i'm working entirely off "invoice2go" on the ipad and iphone.

i've gone completely paperless, and it's working pretty good for me.
i take a photo with the iphone of every receipt, and drag the images over and
drop them into neatworks... all the photos of the receipts go over on photostream.

every check, gas charge, whatever. i drop them into neatworks, and they get OCR'd
and sorted.... then i drop them into a folder on the desktop called April 2012 receipts,
at the end of the month, i make a zip file of that folder, and it backs up on the cloud,
along with the neatworks database.

without any payroll to sort out, i have no need for quickbooks, and don't bother
with it anymore. it takes me about 5 minutes to see where my quarterlies are at.

but the invoices to go is slick... and it offers a cloud service, so every invoice, estimate,
everything is synced across all devices, and backed up on the cloud...

they are going to roll out a module for receipts as well, so you can track it all in one place.
at that point, i won't even bother with neatworks, as invoice2go will show my net taxable in
real time.... fill up the van, and the income goes down $75 bucks.

cool part is that when i do estimates, i hit send while i'm standing there talking to the customer,
and their phone dings with an email.. i can convert that to a work order with a save as, embed
both our signatures on it, and we both get a pdf emailed of the work order, with our signatures on
it, and gps location embedded of where we signed it at.

truth is, i don't even need to bother with a computer, i can do the whole business off an ipad if i
wanted to.

now, if they would just have a module to show me using gps where the customers are at....

Status
Not open for further replies.