Flexible Bit Holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremysterling

I had one years ago that I used with a ratcheting screwdriver when working under the dash of a car.

The one you pictured looks nice. I would not mind having it for automotive repair use.

GUNNING

get better at patching holes.

get better at patching holes.

yea, I find plaster board cheaper to replace then carry around a flexible bit for 10 years. They are also inherently dangerous, they will bind up on the hand holding them.:sick:

JJWalecka

yea, I find plaster board cheaper to replace then carry around a flexible bit for 10 years.

Sheetrock is quick to fix but the exterior of the building is stuco. That isn't so easy to fix and its unexceptable to the customer to be bashing holes in it :D

The only access I have, to get to structure, is a hole about the size of a round box. I was thinking that a tool like this might help...but wasn't sure
Thanks for the replies

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
Sheetrock is quick to fix but the exterior of the building is stuco. That isn't so easy to fix and its unexceptable to the customer to be bashing holes in it :D

The only access I have, to get to structure, is a hole about the size of a round box. I was thinking that a tool like this might help...but wasn't sure
Thanks for the replies

this might get you there, but you'd have to drop the $$$ for the drill, as the accessory only fits that drill.

however, once you get past the sticker shock, that drill replaced every drill i carried on the truck, including
a corded 1/2" hole shooter. comes with drill, 90 angle, offset for drilling close into corners, charger, and
two batteries... you really don't need more than two batteries. it'll charge them faster than you can run
them down. if you chuck it up to any other drill, and "arm wrestle" them, it'll spin any other drill on the
market backwards, with smoke coming out of the other drills vents. don't do it to a dewalt. it kills them. :happysad:

the only other thing that comes to mind is a dversibit. maybe you could put a short flexible one thru the hole
and get drilled what needs drilling ?
http://www.greenlee.com/products/BIT%40cD'VERSIBIT-%40.250X%40.187X36%40.00%22C%22.html

1d9cd9c6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.