EGC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendrix

I just looked at a job where the EC ran SEU to a sub panel. I told him that he needed to run SER. He asked if he could run a seperate equipment gnd to the sub panel, instead of changing over to SER. I said "I don't think so" but can't find the code section where it states that the conductors be run in the same raceway. Cand someone advise?

jwelectric

300.3(B) Conductors of the Same Circuit. All conductors
of the same circuit and, where used, the grounded conductor and all equipment
grounding conductors and bonding conductors shall be contained within the same
raceway, auxiliary gutter, cable tray, cablebus assembly, trench, cable, or
cord, unless otherwise permitted in accordance with 300.3(B)(1) through (B)(4).

jwelectric

Sorry Roger I wasn?t fast enough. How much snow did you get?

When we left the ground was getting white and it continued until we started off the mountain.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Sorry Roger I wasn?t fast enough. How much snow did you get?

When we left the ground was getting white and it continued until we started off the mountain.
Hello Mke, hope you had a good time. We didn't get any at the house but, there were areas along your route that I passed coming to work that were pretty. The roads were no problem.

Roger

jwelectric

We came in down 19 through Maggie Valley but went home by 441 and 74. We enjoyed seeing it coming down but were glad that the roads were clear. The wife was afraid that we would have problems coming down Black Mountain and would not hear of me driving back up 19.

We had a blast and got to see a lot of our friends that we only see at these meetings. Paul was present and gave me one fine gift that he won as a door prize. He said it wouldn?t pass at the airport but I think it was the kindness in his heart that caused him to be so kind.

The wife won a blender and all I won was this picture. She was disappointed that she didn?t get to see you and your wife and also asked about Dennis. She said that she was looking forward to the Institute in April when she would once again get to see you and your wife.

Attachments

• Paul Ab.jpg
    Paul Ab.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.