Branch circuit tap conductors

Status
Not open for further replies.

102 Inspector

Occupation
Inspector- All facets
Was looking through graphics and saw reference to Section 210.19(d) Exception 1(c). Currently under 2008 edition and I am not finding this reference. It appears it is implying the same thing as 210-19(A)(4) Exp. 1(c) is saying. Am I correct or has there been a big change in the 2011 edition that I just have not seen yet. Our state is typically 3 years behind on adoption cycle.

david luchini

Staff member
Occupation
Engineer
Was looking through graphics and saw reference to Section 210.19(d) Exception 1(c). Currently under 2008 edition and I am not finding this reference. It appears it is implying the same thing as 210-19(A)(4) Exp. 1(c) is saying. Am I correct or has there been a big change in the 2011 edition that I just have not seen yet. Our state is typically 3 years behind on adoption cycle.

That's not a change in 2011, that's a change going back to 2002. The 1999 Code has Section 210-19(d) Exception 1(c). In 2002 it was renumbered to become 210.19(A)(4) Exc. 1(C).

102 Inspector

Occupation
Inspector- All facets
I need to keep up on my section changes. I was reviewing the graphics on site and this one threw me. I should have reviewed earlier editions instead of reading it as a "new" cange. Thanks for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.