HOW TO CALCULATE THE VOLTAGES IN EACH PHASES WHILE INJECTING UNBALANCED VOLTAGES OR C

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjun_athi

Dear All,

Good Noon to all,

Voltage secondary injection calculation and verification procedures:

How to calculate the currents/voltages in each phases if I am injecting unbalanced current/voltages in three phases?

If i a m injecting 10 Volts, 20 Volts and 30 Volts respectively in R,Y and B phases and how much should I get in all the individual phases and also in the neutral.

Kindly assist me......

Arjun Athiyaman.

transient

HI
Please see the functionality 47 of the relay ,
actually the LCD of the protection relay should tell you as to how much is the voltage in each phase ,
but you should now , as to how to get in the relay and operate its functions .

Secondly you are injection 10V , 20 V , 30 V on secondary , then if i assume its a 11K V system ( since you have not mentioned ) and also the PT primary to secondary rating you have not given ( let me assume it to be 100 V for simplicity)

This 10V injected phase should show you 11000/100 X 10 = 1100 volts ,
simillarly you can calculate for 20V and 30 Volts injection .
I hope this satisfies your querry.

By the way which model make protection relay are you using ?

protection_relay.jpg

HI
Please see the functionality 47 of the relay ,
actually the LCD of the protection relay should tell you as to how much is the voltage in each phase ,
but you should now , as to how to get in the relay and operate its functions .

Secondly you are injection 10V , 20 V , 30 V on secondary , then if i assume its a 11K V system ( since you have not mentioned ) and also the PT primary to secondary rating you have not given ( let me assume it to be 100 V for simplicity)

This 10V injected phase should show you 11000/100 X 10 = 1100 volts ,
simillarly you can calculate for 20V and 30 Volts injection .
I hope this satisfies your querry.

By the way which model make protection relay are you using ?

Since your diagram did not show the PT value, we're just going to believe you:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.