Field Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomradtke

I am trying to get information about Antenna Discharge Units or Ground Blocks. NEC code calls them Antenna Discharge Units and if you ask someone for that they don?t know what you are talking about. How can you tell the difference between a regular and a high frequency Antenna Discharge Unit? I was told that the color in the center makes the difference. Solid dark red, green, blue. I see there are some light color blue and I was not sure if that makes a difference. I know you have to be careful with knock off?s.
Thanks for all your help and have a Blessed day.

K8MHZ

Michigan. It's a beautiful peninsula, I've looked
Occupation
Electrician
I am trying to get information about Antenna Discharge Units or Ground Blocks. NEC code calls them Antenna Discharge Units and if you ask someone for that they don?t know what you are talking about. How can you tell the difference between a regular and a high frequency Antenna Discharge Unit? I was told that the color in the center makes the difference. Solid dark red, green, blue. I see there are some light color blue and I was not sure if that makes a difference. I know you have to be careful with knock off?s.
Thanks for all your help and have a Blessed day.

If you can't find the info on this site http://www.protectiongroup.com/Home

try their customer support

[h=1]Customer Service & Support[/h]We are here to answer your questions from network applications to obtaining warranty information on PolyPhaser, Transtector and LEA products, services and solutions.
General Customer Service and Technical Support
Telephone: 1.800.882.9110
Fax: 1.208.762.6117

Polyphaser makes good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.