I Pad app for Mike Holt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
The #1 reason I don't participate here anymore is because of the lack of an app.

What is the difference between opening an App and opening the website????

What benifit does an App have?

walkerj

What is the difference between opening an App and opening the website????

What benifit does an App have?

I am on my phone 99.999% of the time.
I have to zoom in to tap on anything.
I have to zoom in to read the text.

It is just a pain to navigate the full site on my phone.

JMSHO

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
first of all it wouldnt be free as nothing from holt is, and what more could he provide in an app that isnt already out there.

I take exception to this remark. First off, there's a page of his website devoted to "FREE STUFF", he picks up the cost of hosting this forum (therefore free to us), including tech support as necessary, and on a personal note I have piles of literature that were given freely.

I hope you'll think before running down our host without cause. :thumbsdown:

walkerj

I take exception to this remark. First off, there's a page of his website devoted to "FREE STUFF", he picks up the cost of hosting this forum (therefore free to us), including tech support as necessary, and on a personal note I have piles of literature that were given freely.

I agree George.

I can live without an app because if I need it this place is free.

I just miss this place because the wealth of knowledge is ten fold compared to the other.

Either way, electrical forums rule:thumbsup:

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
first of all it wouldnt be free as nothing from holt is, and what more could he provide in an app that isnt already out there.

:happyno: Not correct!

George, I'll help you take exception to the remark.

I've ordered several things from his site and on every order I've received free stuff that, on occasion, probably exceeded the cost of what I ordered. This free stuff includes CDs and books!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.