Ceiling Projector plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

wireday

Occupation
Master electrician
I am installing a receptacle in a suspended ceiling, no projector.I like the looks of this Chief set up.

Attachments

• fyVMtP8A.jpg
    fyVMtP8A.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0

jmargolis79

Love them. I have installed about 100. I use 2 cut in boxes with the ears turned around, bolted to the plate to make a four plex. The one pictured looks a little different.

hurk27

I am installing a receptacle in a suspended ceiling, no projector.I like the looks of this Chief set up.

In noticing that you stated "no projector" How would you know how far back from the image surface to install it without the projector, each brand or type of projector will have a differant focal point for a given screen size wouldn't it?

John120/240

In noticing that you stated "no projector" How would you know how far back from the image surface to install it without the projector, each brand or type of projector will have a differant focal point for a given screen size wouldn't it?

As far as I can tell wireday is installing receptacles in the ceiling for some application other than a projector. Of course I could be wrong too.

wireday

Occupation
Master electrician
You are correct, no projector,I think these are great for mounting a ceiling receptacle only in a dropped ceiling.I get mine from amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.