happy calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
Maybe, if they happened to be out while you were there, at least after they have had a chance to see it:D

I personally hate being bothered by such calls myself and will not do the same to others, but to each his own.

kwired

Electron manager
I like to get immediate feedback from clients to help improve our service for the next client .

I'm sure if there is going to be significantly negative feedback, they are likely to contact you.

Business is business, you do what you feel is best, I'm just saying I hate when people bother me with what seems like silly crap to me so it is just my nature to not do the same to others.

Last vehicle I bought, I didn't buy it because I was overly impressed with the dealer that sold it to me, it was just the right vehicle for me and they happened to have it, yet they pestered the hell out of me for long time afterward wanting feedback, promoting services or accessories for this vehicle, I had no interest yet they were a PITA for a while.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I never call unless it might have been for an intermittent problem and I wasn't 100% sure the problem was found/fixed.

I do however, send a thank you card out to all first time customers.

After that, I might ask them if I see them, but don't go out of my way to.

I also might send a card thanking someone for a referral or maybe to a previous customer that I hadn't worked for in a long time.

My cards are all hand written and signed by me. No printed cards with just my signature.

jumper

I never call unless it might have been for an intermittent problem and I wasn't 100% sure the problem was found/fixed.

I do however, send a thank you card out to all first time customers.

After that, I might ask them if I see them, but don't go out of my way to.

I also might send a card thanking someone for a referral or maybe to a previous customer that I hadn't worked for in a long time.

My cards are all hand written and signed by me. No printed cards with just my signature.

Now this is a good business practice IMO and as a customer, I would appreciate.

Rewire

Our calls are very short and we only call once the typical call goes something like ,hello Mrs Jones this is Samanta with Mr Rewire We were just wanting to follow up with you on your recent service call and see if you had any questions. Its not a sales call and we have found that it is a great way to find those "missing" tools that our guys cant remember where they left them.

Status
Not open for further replies.