Specialized manual conduit benders..

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerLimited

conduit bending...

specialized benders (manual)

What say you regarding any of the specialized manual conduit benders out there ? I am referring to any of the manual benders that are other than the regular, standard type manual conduit bender. For example, I think it is rack-a-tier that sells a so called 'hoppy' bender, a manual bender that differs fromm the basic design of the manual conduit benders well have our job sites ( i.e., Gardner Bender GreeLee, Klein, etc ). There are some different manual benders out there, some purporting to give a better, or easier, or more accurate, or more repeateable, or faster conduit bending result. Anybody have any observation, report, etc, about these different manual benders. Do they have any advantages?

peter

I have an Ericksen bender. It bends 1/2', 3/4" and 1" all to the same radivs. Probably not good for box offsets. Bvt very good for rack installations where yov have a mixtvre of 1/2", 3/4" and 1". Since all the bends are the same radivs, it doesn't matter the order. It costs $150.

ActionDave

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Durango, CO, 10 h 20 min from the winged horses.
Occupation
Licensed Electrician
Back when I did some instrument fitting I used benders similar to this.
Ridgid_600_series_bender_300.png

I have often wished I had some for 1/2 EMT but have never wanted them bad enough to spend any money.

RichB

Occupation
Electrician/Electrical Inspector
After looking at the tittle of this thread I would also assume you would need one that sstutters too:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.