Template for symbols?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbsteve

Once and a while I need to make a quick drawing my guys. Mostly residential stuff nothing to complicated. Is there a decent template that has ceiling fans, sconsces, s1, s3 and so on? I already have a very basic plastic one from the office supply store with basic shapes and the ones I saw online looked to be geared toward electronics. What is everyone else using?

Jljohnson

RAPIDESIGN still makes and markets the "old school" plastic architectual and electrical templates. A quick google search of rapidesign will yield a multitude of online merchants where you can get them I still use them almost daily to do quick layouts on residential floorplans that are not available in electronic format to me.

Jljohnson

I have 3 different ones that I can use to draw pretty much anything required in a basic electrical layout, part # R-18, TD-1704, and R-237. The TD-1704 is actually a Template Designs product, not a RAPIDESIGNS.

tkb

Once and a while I need to make a quick drawing my guys. Mostly residential stuff nothing to complicated. Is there a decent template that has ceiling fans, sconsces, s1, s3 and so on? I already have a very basic plastic one from the office supply store with basic shapes and the ones I saw online looked to be geared toward electronics. What is everyone else using?

http://www.cmhsoftware.com/wirepro.htm

Check this out.. Residential Wire Pro. $99

I haven used it, but I probably would if I did residential work.

tkb

I re-read the original post and think he wants the old school template.

The Rapidesign R-327 may be what he is looking for.

r-327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.