anyone ever hear of these folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
http://www.outsource.net/structured-cabling-staffing.php

need a crew? don't have a hall to call?

journeymen, formen, apprentices, sound installers, etc.
anyone ever used them? or worked for them?

i just got a spam from them... letting me know they are there for me.....:p

Send them a message back thanking them for being there for you, but apologize in advance that you may not be there for them:lol:

Don't remember who it was as it has been years ago, but some well recognized comedian mentioned sending trash back in the prepaid postage envelopes you get in your junk mail.

nhfire77

I spent 2 minutes looking at their site. From the employee handbook:

OLIDAYS
Temporary employees are eligible for Holiday Pay after meeting the following requirements:
 Perfect safety record. No on the job injuries in the quarter preceding the holiday.
 Good performance rating. Based on input from our clients, your account manager and your recruiter will rate you every quarter on technical competency, punctuality, professionalism and appearance. Your rating must be good or excellent in all four categories for the quarter
preceding the holiday.
 Timely submission of weekly timecards. Submit your weekly timecard by 10 AM each
Monday. If you have more than one late timecard during the quarter, you will be disqualified.
 Work at least 935 hours in the preceding six (6) months or 1650 hours in the prior year before the holidat

Someone else makes a misteake, you get hurt... No holiday pay? Ok holiday pay isn't important, and it's only one narrow example but the attitude presented towards their 'employees' is draconian. If this is your way to save a dime and punish the injurued...Screw them

ceknight

Don't remember who it was as it has been years ago, but some well recognized comedian mentioned sending trash back in the prepaid postage envelopes you get in your junk mail.

Not to hijack the thread, but it was Andy Rooney. I've been doing it for years, the mailings don't cost them enough until you fill those envelopes with scrap paper and send them back. ;)

kwired

Electron manager
Not to hijack the thread, but it was Andy Rooney. I've been doing it for years, the mailings don't cost them enough until you fill those envelopes with scrap paper and send them back. ;)
Now that you mentioned it I think that is where I picked that one up.

wolfman56

I've been doing that lately, mostly for those pesky credit card, and life insurance offers. If it's a company I really am sick of their junk mail I take those little weight stick on's that come with recessed fans to balance them, and put those in the envelope also. After all postage is by the weight.

RW

Status
Not open for further replies.