comfort advisor

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUNNING

Make it up on volume

Make it up on volume

AC contractors here have comfort advisers. Its a sales call. AC guys sell $10K units.

We sell $1 receptacles with magic smoke that make the $10k units light up.
Return on $10k AC unit ...... $5K.

Return on $1 receptacle, about $60.

You make it up on volume it just takes a long time to do it.

A wise man once told me "if you buy watermelons for a dollar and sell them for 99 cents, buying a bigger truck and making it up on volume wont work. Also if you are in a hole stop digging.

Finding a sales staff is not the answer, maximizing your sales opportunities you have in hand works.

Unless you work in a state run by Lex Luther.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
AC guys sell $10K units.

As the guy voted least likely to succeed said when arriving a his high school reunion in a limousine:
"I just found something that I could make for $1 and sell for $3. It is amazing how fast that 2% profit adds up."

Rewire

AC contractors here have comfort advisers. Its a sales call. AC guys sell $10K units.

A wise man once told me "if you buy watermelons for a dollar and sell them for 99 cents, buying a bigger truck and making it up on volume wont work. Also if you are in a hole stop digging.

Finding a sales staff is not the answer, maximizing your sales opportunities you have in hand works.

Unless you work in a state run by Lex Luther.

actually finding a sales staff is the best way to maximise the opportunities you have in hand and the good news is if you employ good Techs then you already have the "staff". The way to continue to have those "in hand" opportuities is what I am looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.