Employee/slash job tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLCELEC

Hello All,

Can anyone find a employee time sheet for uses such as time in/time out, materials purchased, monday through friday days worked ECT.... I have been all over the internet and i cant seem to find one that i like. I know i can make my own on Microsoft word or some other program. But i would just like a few ideas if available. Thanks for youre help....:)

Rewire

You might want to look at software that can do this for you. We use a system called successware21 it does time tracking dispatching inventory accounting marketing customer lists and produces all kinds of great reports to track what is going on in the business.

Mr. Watt

Business Software

Business Software

JLCELEC,
We use software call Wintac (www.intacinternational.com) since 2001 and it serves our needs very well. It manages AP, AR, Payroll, Inventory by truck and shop, dispatching, scheduling and job costing. You can get many different reports, including CPR reports. The best part is that our service technicians use a mobile device (I-phone and I-pad) to log in and complete their paperwork and jobs via the web portal and signatures are captured electronically too (we are 100% paperless). They can upload pictures, PDF's, Word and Excel docs from the field and attach directly to the work order. We use it to generate and track PO's to all our vendors too. It's very reasonably priced and includes tech support at no additional cost, via phone, fax or on-line. It beats QB hands down and will help anyone streamline their business.

John H.

Status
Not open for further replies.