Help finding the right product. (stainless steel power pole for commercial kitchens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desreft

I am looking for a stainless steel power pole / multi-outlet assembly for the kitchen in a jail. The jail already has an old pole with breakers in it. I tried looking up the manufacture and model number of that old pole but I am not getting any results, it would seem that they were discontinued. I am not getting anywhere with any of the other manufacturers that come to mind. With that said, can anyone think of a suitable product for this application?

templdl

I am looking for a stainless steel power pole / multi-outlet assembly for the kitchen in a jail. The jail already has an old pole with breakers in it. I tried looking up the manufacture and model number of that old pole but I am not getting any results, it would seem that they were discontinued. I am not getting anywhere with any of the other manufacturers that come to mind. With that said, can anyone think of a suitable product for this application?

Appears to be a custom product and it probably isn't a standard design. Draw a preliminary sketch and present it to an OEM and discuss it's feasibility. While assigned as an application and sales engineer I always looked forward to the challenge a custom design.I would probably start with a custom UL panel board/switchboard OEM.
But make sure that you have a sketch which shows your concept that will give you a place to start.
Do you have any idea of what grade stainless that you want such as 304, 316 and the finish? NEMA 3R? Is it to be suitable to washed down?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.