125 kw generator natural gas install price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Gentlemen,

My question will be of no specifics as we all know jobs vary. But, in general if all you had to do is provide labor to install emt, 400 amp tran switch, pull wire and related materials, what would your lowest price be? Labor only $, how many days and guys would you use. Your answers would really help settle a friendly bet I have locally. This is not a job we are doing but was offered.

Thank you. Have fun with this.

Sincerely,
Static

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Hello Gentlemen,

My question will be of no specifics as we all know jobs vary. But, in general if all you had to do is provide labor to install emt, 400 amp tran switch, pull wire and related materials, what would your lowest price be? Labor only $, how many days and guys would you use. Your answers would really help settle a friendly bet I have locally. This is not a job we are doing but was offered.

Sincerely,
Static

I can't imagine the labor is more than 4 or 5 hours unless you have run the EMT for 500 feet.

Why would you even mess with a labor only job like that on anything other than a T&M basis? There are almost certainly going to be parts they will forget. You will either have to supply them or wait for them to go get them.

mike7330

I can't imagine the labor is more than 4 or 5 hours unless you have run the EMT for 500 feet.

Why would you even mess with a labor only job like that on anything other than a T&M basis? There are almost certainly going to be parts they will forget. You will either have to supply them or wait for them to go get them.

Well I they can do it in 4 hours, I could do it in 2 hours????

Daja7

Hello Gentlemen,

Sincerely,
Static

what an odd question. No specifics but in general. only labor. how many days and guys? could you be any more vague. how long a run? where is the conduit run? is there any undreground? any controls? is the gen set in place?
how does the panel get fed? Sorry but if you want good answers ya have to have good info to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.