Hardware search

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedfordia

Does anyone out there know where to get panel board hardware? I have several ge nlab type panel boards with front panel fasteners that kind of look like big toggle bolts. I know that I can't use regular screws to bolt the faces on, but it seems like kind of an expensive waste tto replace an entire panel board just because of so defective hardware

kwired

Electron manager
Not sure I know exactly what you are describing, but why not try the manufacturer or an authorized distributor of their products?

templdl

Does anyone out there know where to get panel board hardware? I have several ge nlab type panel boards with front panel fasteners that kind of look like big toggle bolts. I know that I can't use regular screws to bolt the faces on, but it seems like kind of an expensive waste tto replace an entire panel board just because of so defective hardware
I reread you post a number of times And I seemed to have overlooked who the manufacturer was. But just for grins I'll assume that it is Westinghouse which became C-H, and now Eaton Electrical.
I believe the part that you are looking for is a 'trim clamp.' It may be a P/N 99-970 or 99-1016. But first give Eaton a call @ (803)481-6877 and advise them the complete dpname plate information from the panel.
You may take a look at this PDF of their RP manual:

eaton.bz/ecm/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&dID=167922

Smart $

Esteemed Member
Not familiar with nlab panelboards though I've likely worked in some. If they are a long-time discontinued product, your best chance of getting replacement clamps is to purchase a used panelboard IMO...

https://www.google.com/search?q=ge+...=ge+nlab+panelboard&tbm=shop&tbs=vw:l,p_ord:p

kwired

Electron manager
I reread you post a number of times And I seemed to have overlooked who the manufacturer was. But just for grins I'll assume that it is Westinghouse which became C-H, and now Eaton Electrical.
I believe the part that you are looking for is a 'trim clamp.' It may be a P/N 99-970 or 99-1016. But first give Eaton a call @ (803)481-6877 and advise them the complete dpname plate information from the panel.
You may take a look at this PDF of their RP manual:

eaton.bz/ecm/idcplg?IdcService=GET_FILE&dID=167922

I thought he said it was a GE.

templdl

Strangely enough that panel also cross reference to an older Westinghouse panel.
I'll dig around in GE's stuff.

After doing some digging everything lead to a dead end. As a last resort call GE tech support and hopefully they will point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.