T&M rate for Large commercial, Hospitals, Fuel depots per man to client .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordean

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Curious of the Charges to a client per man in NY, NJ, I see , 99 per hour to client, In which their costs is (Cost they actually pay to employee) $99 + union rates and that don't include Workers comp, Van, Expenses. how are they profiting. If they charge the same as their expense.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
Curious of the Charges to a client per man in NY, NJ, I see , 99 per hour to client, In which their costs is (Cost they actually pay to employee) $99 + union rates and that don't include Workers comp, Van, Expenses. how are they profiting. If they charge the same as their expense.
They are not,you've got to charge your total costs plus you're profit,otherwise it's not worth it to be in business.

mgookin

Looking at your statement I think you have an error in the wage paid to the employees.

Fordean

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Error

Error

What error.

Cost of running the Business is 99 and they only charging Clients 99 per hour.

mgookin

What error.

Cost of running the Business is 99 and they only charging Clients 99 per hour.

From your statement it looked like they pay employees $99/ hour, then have all those other costs above and beyond that, and that they charge customers $99 per hour and that makes their business work.

Employees earn more like $30 per hour?

iwire

Staff member

I can't see this as anything but a misunderstanding on your part or a business about to go under.

Status
Not open for further replies.