Just Wanted To Say "Hello"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HVAC Guy

As the handle implies, I'm in the heating and cooling biz...I doubt I'll have any answers, but lots of questions... :D ..relative to the application of electricity to electrical equipment. I can only hope everyone tolerates my sometimes, high level of ignorance. :huh:

Thanks for letting me in. :)

jxofaltrds

Inspector Mike®
Occupation
ESI, PI, RBO
As the handle implies, I'm in the heating and cooling biz...I doubt I'll have any answers, but lots of questions... :D ..relative to the application of electricity to electrical equipment. I can only hope everyone tolerates my sometimes, high level of ignorance. :huh:

They tolerate mine!:happyno:

Besoeker

The beginning of understanding is the acknowledgement of ignorance.

And welcome from me too!

LEO2854

Esteemed Member

Welcome aboard..:D

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
AsSaturdaydle implies, I'm in the heating and cooling biz...I doubt I'll have any answers, but lots of questions... :D ..relative to the application of electricity to electrical equipment. I can only hope everyone tolerates my sometimes, high level of ignorance. :huh:

Welcome to "target practice".

I could have used you at a family gathering last Saturday. My BIL had a drawing with 4 varying sized boxes on it. Drawn boxes, not boxes setting on the drawing. Sometimes you have to be very specific around here. Each of the boxes had some lines to indicate wires. How does he make the connections so the furnace will work?

HVAC Guy

Welcome to "target practice".

I could have used you at a family gathering last Saturday. My BIL had a drawing with 4 varying sized boxes on it. Drawn boxes, not boxes setting on the drawing. Sometimes you have to be very specific around here. Each of the boxes had some lines to indicate wires. How does he make the connections so the furnace will work?

If I could see the drawing with the boxes, I might could answer the question. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.