is it just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
40 years ago, when I was an apprentice, it seems they had a tool for stretching wire when it was too short. Might work in this instance. I think it was made by Greenlee.

No, That only worked on soft drawn copper.....

Ragin Cajun

I'm sure any of us could drill to fit, but do we really want to do that with new gear?

Lean on your CH supplier to come fix it themselves and keep the libility off yourself!

RC

qcroanoke

Sometimes I don't know if I'm the boxer or the bag
Occupation
Sorta retired........
I'm sure any of us could drill to fit, but do we really want to do that with new gear?

Lean on your CH supplier to come fix it themselves and keep the libility off yourself!

RC

It doesn't look like the fuse would fit between the busses unless someone gets out a grinder.

kwired

Electron manager
Did they install the wrong bus components or just use the wrong holes during assembly and it is possibly configured for a different fuse?

If they just used wrong holes I probably would move them myself - if they used wrong assembly - the supplier/manufacturer will be the ones making it right.

kwired

Electron manager
I could make that fit with a grinder and a unibit and a hammer and a little duct tape. Minimal duct tape even!

Why go through all that trouble, just remove the bolt from the bus and get some of those handy "spring clamps" to hold the fuse in place:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.