Rockwell/Electro Craft Drive Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junky Cosmo

:happysad:Can anyone tell me where on the great big internet I could find software for a IQ Master 2000 PDM-75 drive? It's on a feeder we bought new for brand new press we just purchased. It's faulting out with current overload and I can't get in it to check parameters and such. It's a 2000 series PDM-75, Date code 4096 with drive part#9101-2164 A. Also anybody know anything about the personality module on the things give me a shout.

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
:happysad:Can anyone tell me where on the great big internet I could find software for a IQ Master 2000 PDM-75 drive? It's on a feeder we bought new for brand new press we just purchased. It's faulting out with current overload and I can't get in it to check parameters and such. It's a 2000 series PDM-75, Date code 4096 with drive part#9101-2164 A. Also anybody know anything about the personality module on the things give me a shout.
If you have a NEW machine with Electrocraft drives and motors on it that still say Rockwell, you got ripped off. Rockwell sold off the entire Electrocraft product line when they sold off Reliance (where it came from) in 2006. Electrocraft is still available, but is owned by someone else now. You might try calling them.

http://www.electrocraft.com/contact/

Junky Cosmo

:happysad:Can anyone tell me where on the great big internet I could find software for a IQ Master 2000 PDM-75 drive? It's on a feeder we bought for brand new press we just purchased. It's faulting out with current overload and I can't get in it to check parameters and such. It's a 2000 series PDM-75, Date code 4096 with drive part#9101-2164 A. Also anybody know anything about the personality module on the things give me a shout.

I'm sorry I checked my post and edited it. The press is a new Komatsu 220 ton mechanical press but the drive is on an older feeder that we purchased. I have the manuals and the software listed in it dates back to Windows 2.0 and floppy disk. I tried to get Electro Craft to help with no such luck.

eric9822

Occupation
Electrical and Instrumentation Tech
I'm sorry I checked my post and edited it. The press is a new Komatsu 220 ton mechanical press but the drive is on an older feeder that we purchased. I have the manuals and the software listed in it dates back to Windows 2.0 and floppy disk. I tried to get Electro Craft to help with no such luck.
Does the manual list a name for the software? I seem to recall setting up old Electrocraft BRU drives using a terminal emulator.

eric9822

Occupation
Electrical and Instrumentation Tech

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I did try the link from the plctalk page and it still worked, I was able to download the software a a zip file.

If you can't get set up with a Rockwell Knowledgebase account to log in, let me know with a PM including your email address and I can put it up on an ftp server for you to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.