New HTML Panel Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

al hildenbrand

Occupation
Electrical Contractor, Electrical Consultant, Electrical Engineer

ronaldrc

Hi Ronald,

You got me curious. But this isn't getting through the provider's signup screen to your content.

Thanks Al,

I'm new to MediaFire I forgot to set the folder to share try it now.

And you need to at least down load the HTML file and the three
color JPG color bars.

Ronald

ronaldrc

That works for me.

Thanks Goldigger

You need to at least download the Directory HTML and the 3 .JPG signs.

I had trouble downloading the signs, you have to wait untill the sign is on the screen and then right click on it and go down to download.

I'm just learning how to use Mediafire, just run into it yesterday and thought I would try it.

Ronald

ronaldrc

Latest HTML Panel Directory

Latest HTML Panel Directory

Gee 451 Views shows a little interest.

8 Replies doesn't

Look I understand no one has ask me to make this panel
Directory, but I think its a decent job.

And a little feedback wouldn't hurt.

I did get the backspace bug out of it.

This one works with My favorite Chrome and also Ie Explorer and FoxFire.

https://www.mediafire.com/index.php#fs5wd6b9d55wl

Ronald :)

ronaldrc

It suggests that I log in so that I can send you a request to share the folder.

Sorry about that I have never been on that end of Mediafire.
I have made all the Directories and most all the folders set for public view
at least I know what the problem is now.

I don't think a lot of how Mediafire is setup, I have already cancelled paid for version.
Its free to use and as far as being a virus hazard w'ell what ain't on the computer.

Your about as likely to get a virus here or anywhere else the same as on Mediafire.

Thanks for the information

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
Sorry about that I have never been on that end of Mediafire.
A company I worked for distributed a management package for their application that included some customizable reports. Everything tested fine when the engineers tested it, but the first customer who tried to run a report found that it required that the developer package for the report application be installed on their computer. They had to add a whole bunch of additional files to the package we distributed (under license of course.)
Engineering started doing their final testing on clean machines, with much better results. :)

You might try testing using a private browsing window to see what the average Joe sees.

ronaldrc

A company I worked for distributed a management package for their application that included some customizable reports. Everything tested fine when the engineers tested it, but the first customer who tried to run a report found that it required that the developer package for the report application be installed on their computer. They had to add a whole bunch of additional files to the package we distributed (under license of course.)
Engineering started doing their final testing on clean machines, with much better results. :)

You might try testing using a private browsing window to see what the average Joe sees.

Gold Digger

I really appreciate you trying to help me. I don't think there is a software problem with my
HTML Document. The Mediafire is free to use for the taking. I don't think anyone has tried to sign up and try it.

I have a program where you can use your personnel computer as a web server, but I do not want to do that.
It requires you to stay on line 24 7 . and its adds more complications or errors to your computer,such as multitasking

I have several old computers through my house and all down load the Mediafire files fine.
But I don't trust the URL link since I have one WiFi router for my whole house.

So I am going to my Daughters house and try it.

ronaldrc

It suggests that I log in so that I can send you a request to share the folder.

Gold Digger

We can set a time to do that, but I would need your E-mail address.

But if we did that it would be easier to just send this Document to you as a Zip folder.

Its 179 KB there will be a couple of JPGs with it.

Can you send a private Message that large I;ve never tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.