What do you look like . . . again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl H

Here are my two girls enjoying the first snow of this winter.

TinaJenSnowChristmas08001.jpg

TinaJenSnowChristmas08002.jpg

There's nothing better than watching kids having fun in the snow.
Knowing when they get older, they are going to hate it as we do when we get older.:D <just kidding>

Davis9

That is a awsome first fish!!!! I still remember my first fish a 1 lb blue gill.
Looks like you have a real champ there!

Thanks Karl,

He was telling me over and over he had one(for at least an hour) and I had just about had it.lol. It was beginning to rain when I noticed his line was tight and wrapped around the dock post. I told him to stop fooling around and bring his line in. Then I noticed the familiar "tug" on the line.lol He brought it in himself but I had to lift it out of the water. The scooby-doo rod/rell combo wasn't happy.:D

Tom

Mule

Which one is mule.

Bald head and hair on the chin....Hands and fingers pointed up...:D

Left to right...Mother, Brother in Law, Sister, Son in law, grandson, daughter, son in law, daughter, mule, grand daughter, daughter, son in law, father
Son and family where not there....they live in DC

Last edited:

Karl H

Thanks Karl,

He was telling me over and over he had one(for at least an hour) and I had just about had it.lol. It was beginning to rain when I noticed his line was tight and wrapped around the dock post. I told him to stop fooling around and bring his line in. Then I noticed the familiar "tug" on the line.lol He brought it in himself but I had to lift it out of the water. The scooby-doo rod/rell combo wasn't happy.:D

Tom

Watching your kid catching his/her first fish is soooo priceless.
He caught a Monster for his first fish. You have to be so proud.
I'll be looking for him on the next BassMasters tour.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.