Work in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillon3c

A few weeks back,I had made statement in forum of selling home in N.Carolina,and traveling to state of Florida. In the hopes of becoming part of this industry here, in this state.

As commented in my intentions before entering this state,I was going to explore around some.I have enjoyed meeting all the kind Floridians, the wonderful scene of the Florida highways in my temporary lodging, and in road-tripping from Jacksonville,Tallahasse, Pensacola, Orlando, Tampa,Bradenton, Sarasota, and just south of location.

Wanting the membership to know these people here within this state seem very kind in nature, and were willing to extend their friendship.Many of these Floridians taking their personal time in helping, or just providing the information needed @ the asking.

I am to finally unpack my bags now, after two weeks in the leasurely traveling around.I have came back to one city in list above,due in fact to the many tower cranes standing high,and this being in just the downtown area alone.(ain't it cool)..This city also seem to be home to the best darn rock'in-roll station,I could find on the dial while traveling..(noticing this on first & second trip through)

As the Florida member(s)of this forum have stated..Being the residental electrician(*real hot ticket market) or the service based,or the heavy commercial/industrial end.You can see the work happening around you, find the employment just about everywhere within this state..

In light of the population coming here, which seems to be growing by the day, finding a nicer place to lease was truly, the only biggest headache involved.It was a real effort..

*I just wanted to take moment in thanks, to these Florida forum members for the hot work tip,the information that was provided via my licensing question,and the lord for riding along with me..I will surely be here in this location, for a while to come..

*really nice people down here,and work is abound..

Thanx again membership,
*tipp'in me hat.. ;)

dillon3c
N.Orlando,Fl.

jimwalker

Re: Work in Florida

I been told mickeys back yard is nice.Do wonder just who the friendly ones were that you met.I seem to only find the jurks on the road here that wont drive in the right lane or move out of the way.

bphgravity

Re: Work in Florida

I lived in Winter Park for a short time exactly 10 years ago. As a matter of fact, I lived about a block form Tom Henry's office and bookstore.

Downtown Orlando has a little restaurant called "Brian's". They have the best "sticky buns" (cinnamon buns) in the world. Mike Holt races stock cars on Saturday nights in East Orlando. One of the largest trees in Florida is off of 17/92 in Sanford. (The Edison Estate in Fort Myers has the largest banyon tree in the US) And hopefully one day in the future a night shuttle launch will take place. There is nothing like that in the world. A drive 35 minutes north east of the city has some of the best viewing spots available without actually travelling to the space center.

Just thought I's pass along some stuff not advertised in the mainstream attraction guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.