Chicago Liscense

Status
Not open for further replies.

eswets

Just wondering if anyone has comments about Chicago Supervising Liscense. I am thinking of taking the test. Any study tests out there?

Re: Chicago Liscense

I haven't taken it, I have a lisc. from Orland and Naperville. However I have seen advertised, and know of a person that used it, a class that will teach you the test and then gaurente that you pass it or you can take the class over again for free.

maxxohm1

Chicago sucks, dude.
I'm licensed in suburbs(Libertyville) and tried, said, tried to register myself for the exam in Chicago. You know what happened...? They refused, because I couldn't provide a letter from a Chicago licensed contractor that I worked for him for two years. Of course I couldn't, I never worked for a contractor in Chicago. What's more I've been running my own business in suburbs for over three years and now I gotta go to some guy in Chicago and ask him to give me work for two years 'cos I want to register myself for the exam, and everything for, let's say, 13 bucks an hour. No thanks. I'd rather stay in suburbs or talk to the lawyer about discrimination. Good luck', fellas.

eswets

Maxxohm1,
I thought that would happen. I have not worked under someone that had a chicago liscense, so guess I can't get one huh. What if you get someone to write a letter saying that you did work under them? Wondr if that would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.