need more mn masters test advice,hellllp

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzie

if anyone has any recent test questions that they remember, i would be gracious for their insite. i've got alot riding on this test and want to make it count. 5-6 hours a day studying isnt enough. help please?!!

dillon3c

Re: need more mn masters test advice,hellllp

buzzie,
I went and took my(unlimited)masters last yr. after been Laid-Up from a on the job injury that kept me out of work for 5.5 yrs.Took no siminars in "how to pass",and ask for no help,just studied very long hours.(thanx M.Holt)
(and I still don't know it all)
Now what you are asking is anyone in your state that has "studied hard and passed",is to deliver the test to you by "bits and pieces".Buzzie,if you feel that you can't score "minumum passing grade",don't resort to this.Put in more hours studying.Earn it.. Don't ask for what is the "paramount of cheating"..

dillon

[ February 03, 2005, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: dillon3c ]

al hildenbrand

Occupation
Electrical Contractor, Electrical Consultant, Electrical Engineer

Buzzie,

Did you note the last entry on your previous thread to this effect? Click this link to hop back to the thread.

buzzie

dillon
i can appreciate and do understand what you are saying. i dont consider this cheating, merley asking for help zeroing in on certain areas of the test. i wouldent say hiring my electrical instructor is cheating. id call that wanting it bad enough. just like taking a layoff in december to have time to study. ive worked for every jerk in the tri county area; theyre all the same. they dont care about your mortgage or if you dont see your family until 8-9pm, theyre just thinking about"me".
if i can pass this thing im closer to my one man shop. and i know there are trade-offs, the likes of wich i havent even considered. i just want to make a living, and be able to go to my kids school programs, or spend a few hours with my wife and kids, and not have "the man to worry about pissing off"
so now i ask myself am i willing to cheat to pass? i can do the job without any problem the test is my only obsticle. the answer is without a doubt yes i am. that may make me an unethical test taker, but the test writer is only worried about his job performance,and how tough of a test he can write. he is satisfying his ego.
the open book is straight forward, the memory is still memory and i have to memorize it.

just callin it the way i see it

buzz

buzzie

dillon
i just red my posting and it sounds like a butt chewing. sorry its not. didnt mean to sound that way. i value everyones opinion. thanks for yours

buzz

dillon3c

Buzz, Brother I thought came to me about my post after it entered it and cheat well, it's a strong word.Didn't mean it in that sence.I do know what my test meant to me..Buzz,we have three test for the Electricians in N. Carolina,Limited,Intermediate and Unlimited(masters).There are other Special Classifications of test, but not of my interest.When I was going to take my Unlimited,I took the Intermediate first,to get a handle on the Unlimited test.There is just a few differances in the "U" & "I" test as outlined in N.Carolina Examination Information Handbook. But differance in dollar contract ability. I regestered for the both test at the same time,used one of the Exams for practum test..

I failed the Intermediate by two points,but I was ok with it because not what I was after.I didn't have to wait another 6 mns. to take the (unlimited)..I went right back out there after two weeks or more studying,and got it.

If it means alot to you this test,you need to be comfortable in the fact that you can pass it,before you walk in that room.Take Al's advice,spend some dollars.I just figured today the amount that I spent for books, tapes exc., last year in study for "quest of test"..For the 2004 tax purposes ya know.It was over Two Grand.
"Monies well spent Brother"..Good luck in your quest of the test too Buzz...

buzzie

jeff,

maybe we could get aquainted.maybee then i could get another chuckel. thanks pal

buzz

buzzie

dillon

i take it it march, i think its the 10th. ill let you know via this message board. hope to hear from you soon

buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.