New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I've missed a lot of "school" lately and just now found this out.
Congrats Wayne/Hurk!
Did a mod get voted off the island? Or is this just an addition?

mivey

Is this the thread where we brown-nose a new moderator? Or should we pity him for having to watch over all of us?
This is just the introductory brown-nose thread. The pity thread is after Wayne posts a series of complaints about our attitudes. Of course, the real work like backstabbing, flaming, etc. will be done via PMs as usual.

102 Inspector

Occupation
Inspector- All facets
Welcome Hurk. It is nice to someone from this area as a moderator. Your post have challenged me to dig deeper. Located on the east side of Indiana, we share the same code cycle and frustration with the state. Good Luck

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I've missed a lot of "school" lately and just now found this out.
Congrats Wayne/Hurk!
Did a mod get voted off the island? Or is this just an addition?
We generally get one new mod a year. As time goes on we loose a few participants but they do not usually lose their mod status.

pfalcon

O
OK, you can tell him what really happened, Bob threw a dart at a dart board and it hit Indiana, now he's a moderator. :lol:
Welcome Wayne.

Wayne from Indiana? What? Where? How did I become a moderator? Oh, wait, that OTHER Wayne from Indiana!

Congrats Wayne!

construct

You say thanks now, wait until after the Internet forum monitoring chip is implanted in your arm. :happyyes:

colossalSyringe.jpg

:lol::lol:

resistance

You say thanks now, wait until after the Internet forum monitoring chip is implanted in your arm. :happyyes:

colossalSyringe.jpg

Wow!!! Lets not get into the chip conversation…LOL!!!
Congrads Hurk!!! Thank you for your help during my exam years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.