• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
It looks as though it's about to come to pass. I'm wondering how many to ask for. They would be free, distributed by all the moderators.

How many do you think should be ordered?

Who wants one?

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
For those who might have missed it the first go around, the original poll was here. All the following 62 members posted in the thread:

Krim, Dennis Alwon, George Stolz, chris kennedy, jerm ,iwire, 480sparky, Minuteman, cschmid, dlhoule, dcspector, Smart $, Ed Carr, Rockyd, BryanMD, mgd, peter d, mark32, monkey, wbalsam1, cadpoint, ryan_618, wirebender, JohnJ0906, frenchelectrican, srblx, nakulak, jnsane84, infinity, John Arendt, iaov, electricman2, resistance, MAK, davidr43229, Jim_BE, muckusmc, electricmanscott, brian john, LarryFine, bcorbin, Jake R. Laws, randomkiller, frizbeedog, tom baker, growler, jrannis, ItsHot, cbranter, paul, ty, joebell, Jim W in Tampa, POWER_PIG, Controls, The Iceman, roger, jerryalan, jsharvey, abe72487, Brady Electric, brantmacga

244 people voted in the poll, including those above.

You think 500 would do, over the long haul? 1000?

Last edited:

ericsherman37

I have a bumper sticker that says "Resistance is Futile (if <1 ohm)"

Little Star Trek reference for ya :D

"I was assimilated by the Borg and all I got was this stupid t-shirt."

480sparky

I can see it now.........T-shits, mugs, fridge magnets, pocket knives, thermoses...... an entire new cottage industry has been born!

"All items are available from the e-gift shop.... be sure to stop by before signing out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.