MH's Random Code Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadpoint

I've talked about how I usually start my session here!

The new 10 question Random Code Quiz based on the 2008 is now on-line.

Random Quiz Page here

From the Mike Holt Home page, note quizzes down the left side at www.MikeHolt.com.

I'd like to personally Thank; Mike Holt and his Crew,(and it seems to be a BIG Crew), all the Moderators, the Readership (and you know who you are), and the my Fellow Active Posters, for contributing to the Wealth
that makes this Forum GREAT!

There's not enough adjectives and adverbs for me to use, or maybe one’s own favorite word phrase to encapsulate my zeal for this place!

elohr46

I've talked about how I usually start my session here!

The new 10 question Random Code Quiz based on the 2008 is now on-line.

Random Quiz Page here

From the Mike Holt Home page, note quizzes down the left side at www.MikeHolt.com.

I'd like to personally Thank; Mike Holt and his Crew,(and it seems to be a BIG Crew), all the Moderators, the Readership (and you know who you are), and the my Fellow Active Posters, for contributing to the Wealth
that makes this Forum GREAT!

There's not enough adjectives and adverbs for me to use, or maybe one?s own favorite word phrase to encapsulate my zeal for this place!

Totally agree. I don't know how they can do all this.

skeshesh

Absolutely

Absolutely

This forum is the best. I just don't understand how anyone involved with electrical work can come here and not become absolutely addicted like I am, coming back mutiple times every day. I was seriously begining to drive my friends insane with my obsessive little rants about everything electrical, so a special thanks for allowing this outlet before I completely destroyed my social life! Good stuff and keep it up!:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.