Commercial Load Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

e57

Does anyone know of a commercial load calculator avalable for free?
Load as in what? Panel, feeder - service calc? - You can make whatever you like in excel - or other spreadsheet programs... I made one to spit out resi service calc's and a letter suggesting service size. - A few changes can spit out the same for commercial...

Otherwise the panel schedules on this site are pretty neat - and a little manipulation and knowledge of how Art. 220 works - you can use it or portions of it to feed info to a spreadsheet you create - something spefic to your needs.

aelectricalman

yeah

yeah

I am getting into sizing commercial generators and instead of having to manually think out each calculation, I thought it would be neat to just plug and chug. I think im going to design an excel s.s. and build it for the type of commercial application i need and add to it as I go, for unique situations. It would be nice to have a drop down window where I can choose the occupancy type and have it figure up X number of VA per foot. Or have X amount of kitchen equipment in a kitchen and have X% of demand. I just like simpicity. I dont see how the settlers made it without all the luxurys.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.