LE license in TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

C3PO

You can do any electrical work as long as you stay under $25,000. for the total electrical cost of the job.

Chris Simms

I did find some info (enough to know that I need more than the LLE).
As I look around on the TN site I guess I just dont see it but is there a license that just covers residental?
I currently hold a unrestricted in GA and looking to get the licenses for TN to work in the Chatt area (LLE is not accepted there)
Chris

C3PO

Chris Simms said:
I did find some info (enough to know that I need more than the LLE).
As I look around on the TN site I guess I just dont see it but is there a license that just covers residental?
I currently hold a unrestricted in GA and looking to get the licenses for TN to work in the Chatt area (LLE is not accepted there)
Chris

There is just the LLE and then the Electrical Contractor License(CE). The CE is for anything under the monetary limit that TN gives you. Commerical, residental, whatever. It is based on ten times the lessor of your net worth and working capital. Experince is also factored into it. I am not 100% sure but I believe that TN does not recpricate with GA so you would have to take the exam. The exam is not hard but the whole application process is very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.