Friday photos on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
I got these 3 picture from a local building inspector and told him I would post them here. How long do you think it took for this tree to get this big ?

img048.jpg
[/IMG]
img049.jpg
[/IMG]
img050.jpg
[/IMG]

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
stickboy1375 said:
Here is the finished product...

806ecmICpic2.jpg

One of your jobs ? :grin: Well at least it isn't within 3' of the window. Keep up the good work.:wink:

mdshunk

acrwc10 said:
One of your jobs ? :grin: Well at least it isn't within 3' of the window. Keep up the good work.:wink:
I've already been involved with jobs like that. It's just temporary until the construction is done and there's a more proper place to locate the drop. I've been involved in additions where the underground Poco feed was running through the new section of the basement, about 4 or 5 feet off the ground, until I could relocate the service to the new end of the house. No big deal. The above picture was more than likely taken before the work was complete.

acrwc10

Master Code Professional
Occupation
Building inspector
mdshunk said:
I've already been involved with jobs like that. It's just temporary until the construction is done and there's a more proper place to locate the drop. I've been involved in additions where the underground Poco feed was running through the new section of the basement, about 4 or 5 feet off the ground, until I could relocate the service to the new end of the house. No big deal. The above picture was more than likely taken before the work was complete.

Got any pictures of it we'll beat you up a little about it also.:D

mdshunk

acrwc10 said:
Got any pictures of it we'll beat you up a little about it also.:D
No, I don't think so. It's not anything I'd have thought was special enough to take a picture of. Go on lots of jobsites where renovation work is being done, and you'll see stuff temp'd in all sorts of ways. The above looks like a 'spot the violation' picture that the photographer jumped the gun on in order to have something to holler about.

stickboy1375

mdshunk said:
No, I don't think so. It's not anything I'd have thought was special enough to take a picture of. Go on lots of jobsites where renovation work is being done, and you'll see stuff temp'd in all sorts of ways. The above looks like a 'spot the violation' picture that the photographer jumped the gun on in order to have something to holler about.

It was a spot the violation picture, not mine though. I have better things to do then send Joe T. pictures.

Mule

I think there is a underground water leak, feading that tree, since its grown so much??? Ive seen simular cases, but that one takes the cake..

jimport

Occupation
Master Electrician
This is a followup up on those wire eating squirrels isn''t it? Looks like they have found a way to stash it away with their nuts so they don't even need to leave the tree.

SEO

It almost looks like someone drilled a hole in tree to run tri-plex thru. The tree looks like it's been around longer than triplex.

frankft2000

mdshunk said:
The above looks like a 'spot the violation' picture that the photographer jumped the gun on in order to have something to holler about.

In this area, they would't have sided arund the wire like that knowing the wire was coming out. They would put the siding up after the service was moved. What about the hole in the building when the service is moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.