ENT that is also constructed of PVC. Installation instructions are provided
with each bundle or coil of ENT outlining the procedure to be used when
employing cemented-on PVC conduit fittings and outlet boxes. These techniques
include the specific cement to be used as well as its application
method. Other fittings are covered under Electrical Nonmetallic Tubing Fittings
(FKKY).

Chris

nafis

i knew you were not serious, i am just trying to be sarcastic. i have not been up to speed posting since i joined this forum, i usually just read what you guys post. sorry if there is any confusion.
i have recently been asked to take an english language test for my school since i speak english as a second language.
i am preparing to take my english language test hopefully sometime this month. however i really want thank each and every one of you guys, not only have i learned alot of techinical information, i am also learning to improve my english. alright i will stop now before i get the moderator mad ...
thank you

raider1

Staff member
i knew you were not serious, i am just trying to be sarcastic. i have not been up to speed posting since i joined this forum, i usually just read what you guys post. sorry if there is any confusion.
i have recently been asked to take an english language test for my school since i speak english as a second language.
i am preparing to take my english language test hopefully sometime this month. however i really want thank each and every one of you guys, not only have i learned alot of techinical information, i am also learning to improve my english. alright i will stop now before i get the moderator mad ...
thank you

Honestly, I would have never suspected that english was your second language.

Good luck on your test, I feel you will do well.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.