Commercial bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse7623

what is the requirement for Commercial bathroom receptacles?
at least one 120v 20A rec? Or none req???I have an inspection on a job tommorrow in Plymouth MA and one of my buddies says that I dont need one in a comm. bath.
thanks guys,

480sparky

A recep is not required in a commercial bathroom. However, if one is installed, it has to be GFI protected. Also, it does not need to be on its own circuit.

There we go again! Answering in the first reply. Now, how to strech the thread out to 40 or 50 posts....?

480sparky

Oh great so my buddy is right.There goes another six pack!!!:mad:

Do we get to share it?
Emoticonbeercheer.gif

Jesse7623

NOPE he gets it all....thats alright though!!!we are working all night tonight straight through tomorrow because he called for a final inspection on wednesday....and we are not ready!:-?

ivsenroute

A recep is not required in a commercial bathroom. However, if one is installed, it has to be GFI protected. Also, it does not need to be on its own circuit.

Since the 1st reply is the correct answer as shown above, it is not necessary for any of us to post any further to elongate this thread due to the fact that the original question was answered in the first reply as I have just stated and am making the point again to avoid any further confusion therefore making a thread that can be answered quickly and correctly a much longer, drawn out thread with long sentences full of useless information that is not relevant.

480sparky

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphioparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokigklopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon

Last edited:

dcspector

Since the 1st reply is the correct answer as shown above, it is not necessary for any of us to post any further to elongate this thread due to the fact that the original question was answered in the first reply as I have just stated and am making the point again to avoid any further confusion therefore making a thread that can be answered quickly and correctly a much longer, drawn out thread with long sentences full of useless information that is not relevant.

Well sometimes ya gotta have harmless fun that is simply a release. Take a chill pill my friend.:smile:

roger3829

Doesn't the ground terminal have to be UP in a commercial building?

Status
Not open for further replies.