He's making his list, checking it twice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

iaov

If any of you guys are shopping for gifts for me, please keep in mind that if you spend more than 500 dollars I'll feel realy bad.:D Congrats Tony!! I had an old German nieghbor who said "all children should be drowned when they reach the age of 11". I thought ,"What a horrible thing to say." Then I had children and I came to realize that old Henry was a patient man!! :D Best of luck to ya Tony.:smile:

quogueelectric

If any of you guys are shopping for gifts for me, please keep in mind that if you spend more than 500 dollars I'll feel realy bad.:D Congrats Tony!! I had an old German nieghbor who said "all children should be drowned when they reach the age of 11". I thought ,"What a horrible thing to say." Then I had children and I came to realize that old Henry was a patient man!! :D Best of luck to ya Tony.:smile:

No one ever told me the terrible twos do not end at the age of 3.

quogueelectric

I am getting an entire NEW cordless line I think the milwalkee 12v screwdriver /drill sawzall maybe inspection camera and copper pipe cutter as I am half a plumber too. AND the 18v li hammerdrill with impact gun bonus. Out with the old and in with the new. Goodbye 14.4 v nicad!! THANKS SANTA!!

brian john

I have 4 children now I wish I had more, maybe I have been lucky but my children have never given me any grief they are good kids. I loved every age and experience with them. Three of them are out of the house but know they can return at any time.

mdshunk

Since there's not going to be an excess of work this year, I think I'd like to slow down the pace and take a bunch more classes this year. I don't have any major purchases, er uh- Santa wishes, this season.

mdshunk

I find that really hard to believe. Surely there is some gadget you want to try out. :-?
I was eyeballing this snow shovel mounted on a big bicycle wheel at the hardware store the other day. It looks kinda cool. I think it was called a "Wovel". It was on clearance already for 75 bucks. It looks like it was leftover from last season.

TheWovel.jpg

peter d

I was eyeballing this snow shovel mounted on a big bicycle wheel at the hardware store the other day. It looks kinda cool. I think it was called a "Wovel". It was on clearance already for 75 bucks. It looks like it was leftover from last season.

I bought a snowshovel on clearance a few years back that had built in tines similar to that of a snowblower, only it was manually operated of course.

After using it a few times I understood there as a reason why it was on clearance. :roll:

sparky 134

I'd like a nice thermal imaging camera with all associated training.

I'd also like a list of industrial customers who don't care about price, only focus on quality and pay their bills on time.

I'd also like to take a vacation. My last vacation was Oct 03 and that was my honeymoon. Two kids later, started my own EC business and now I can't find the time or money to go on vacation. Back in Sept. of this year I was convinced a vacation in Jan-March 09 was happening. Checked out cruises but spending 7K on a regular cruise or 8K on a Disney cruise was too hard to swallow. And now with the lack of work and recession I'm too worried to spend the money.

prh1700

took my first [and only] cruise a couple of years ago. It was nice, food was great and non-ending, but in the end I figured out I paid a lot of money to sleep in a closet.

cowboyjwc

Staff member
I've been out of the field long enough that I don't need any new tools, but I would like a new 9 power scope for my deer rifle, my eyes aren't what they used to be. :cool: Not gonna be too long before I have to just shoot in the direction that my seeing eye dog is pointed.:D

Shoot Tony if you wanted a kid I would have given you one of mine.:grin::grin:

Pullnwire

Occupation
Electrician, Business Owner, SME and Trade Instructor
I want a new wife-- Chris K. is trying to steal mine...:D

Actually I need-- absolutely need to finally buy a 18V cordless drill. I still have a 9.6 volt mikata, which I love for devices but not for drilling holes. Any suggestions Santa.

Two words...
DE WALT
18 v lithuim ion

Status
Not open for further replies.