More toys for the gullible public

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcNSpark

I'm sure we can all agree that these receptacles are stupid, overpriced pieces of suckerbait...but imagine the dollar signs you'll see if a HO hands you a box of $150 receptacles and asks you how much to install them?!?

Fulthrotl

~Autocorrect is My Worst Enema.~
I think I'll send 'em all my screwdrivers. I wonder if they can do my truck as well?

let's quit fooling around and go to maximum extreme silliness....

gentlemen, i have for your viewing pleasure, a cable designed to interconnect
your checking account to the manufacturer's checking account.

it may have audio or electronic properties as well.

this is a cord to connect surplus money to a needy corporation.
it is the best there is. actually, it is ONE speaker cable. it is $30,995.00
$62,980.00 a pair.

OMM_700.jpg

this is a 2 meter power cord. it is the best there is.
it is $1,995.00

PLMM_700x407.jpg

where to order them?

http://transparentcable.com

steelersman

That's not to bad, but if you want to be a champion sucker you have to go with these :wink:Be sure to buy at least four to get the price break.:DRoger

I like this user's review for this product you linked up Roger.

stars50.gif
Incrediblulous!
Friday, October 24, 2008
S. Hitzn Grins from India
I have nothing but praises for this Wattgate Socket.

I did not install it in the wall as most probably do, but laid it out on the floor so I and my friends could admire its gold plating. I do not have children but my Miniature Schnauzer seems awfully scared by its wonderous beauty. He will not go near it, and that is good.
I once dropped a piece of tinfoil on it and its emissions lit up the room. The energy it released was such a powerful, spiritual event! I have tried several times since and have yet to observe the event with the same intensity.

Such a performer, this Wattgate!

steelersman

Or this guy who truly believes that it enhances his experience:

stars45.gif
To listen is to believe
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Fran?cois from Quebec, Canada
I have a fine tuned tube amp. based system. My Ac cords already incorporate Wattgate plugs. I used this one to replace the Hospital grade one I was using in the wall. This new plug truly redefined the experience from listening my sound system. I get more deeper base and also additional details in the overall spectrum.

If your system is already fine tuned, it will make a significant improvement.

steelersman

Want another example. How about this. Pay $397 for the same amount of heat you can get with a $50 heater from Wal-Mart.
My friend has this. He says it is true what they say aobut it. It doesn't get hot to the touch. It's not a fire hazard. It does not dry the air out. I don't think that they claim to put out more heat, just a better quality heat and heat the room up more evenly instead of being more hot near the heater than accross the room.

iwire

Staff member
just a better quality heat and heat the room up more evenly instead of being more hot near the heater than across the room.

Better quality heat? Boy does that sound like salesman talk.

As heard on the Paul Harvey Radio Show and television features across the nation. The EdenPure TM is a remarkable new advanced portable heater can cut your heating bill up to 50% and pay for itself in a matter of weeks!

There is no way an electric heater will cut your heating costs by 50% unless you only heat the room that this unit is in

steelersman

Better quality heat? Boy does that sound like salesman talk.

There is no way an electric heater will cut your heating costs by 50% unless you only heat the room that this unit is in
more energy efficient. Just relaying what my coworker told me. I can believe it. Lots of skeptics on this forum it seems.

Hey you don't have to try to make fun of me just because you said sexiest instead of sexist. :)

ceb58

That's not to bad, but if you want to be a champion sucker you have to go with these :wink:

Be sure to buy at least four to get the price break.:D

Roger

And look who's buying them:-?

stars50.gif
Incrediblulous!
Friday, October 24, 2008
S. Hitzn Grins from India
I have nothing but praises for this Wattgate Socket.

I did not install it in the wall as most probably do, but laid it out on the floor so I and my friends could admire its gold plating. I do not have children but my Miniature Schnauzer seems awfully scared by its wonderous beauty. He will not go near it, and that is good.
I once dropped a piece of tinfoil on it and its emissions lit up the room. The energy it released was such a powerful, spiritual event! I have tried several times since and have yet to observe the event with the same intensity.

Such a performer, this Wattgate

iwire

Staff member
more energy efficient. Just relaying what my coworker told me. I can believe it. Lots of skeptics on this forum it seems.

And you are one skeptics until you got to this product.:D

Hey you don't have to try to make fun of me just because you said sexiest instead of sexist. :)

The fact that you pointed out I can not spell does not upset me.:smile:

GUNNING

This way to see the EGRESS!

This way to see the EGRESS!

Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute. I think its a demonstration of "if you don't ask you wont get it. " I think of all the hot tubs I have installed just so people can be happy with hot bubbly watter around there butts. I'm Grateful for the Over the top consumerism we've got going on. I, for one, don't want to live in a mud hut with a corrugated tin roof.
New years resolution : I will only install cryogenically treated receptacles from now on.

steelersman

I'm Grateful for the Over the top consumerism we've got going on. I, for one, don't want to live in a mud hut with a corrugated tin roof.

Sometimes I wish that's how I lived. Life might be a little less stressful that way. Much simpler. Less is more. But I wouldn't want a corrgated tin roof. I would want a thatch roof I think.

Fulthrotl

Sometimes I wish that's how I lived. Life might be a little less stressful that way. Much simpler. Less is more. But I wouldn't want a corrgated tin roof. I would want a thatch roof I think.

less is more only applies on april 15.:D
and then, only if they don't notice.

the truth is, more is less. there are very few
paupers in bankruptcy court who were paupers
before they needed to go there.

the quickest way to see someone make a small
fortune is to give them a large fortune.:D

Fulthrotl

go ahead Fulthrotl make his day!!

nope. i started it. i own that part. for that i apologize.

he's still trying to figure me out, and needs to put a link to what he
thinks it is. Bob, the word is overcompensating. it's not a hard word.
you can spell it. you can even type if yourself, if that's what you
really believe. honesty and candor are acceptable responses.

Bob, i can assure you, if i need a word to describe you, i won't have to
look it up in the dictionary. it'll be in the fourth column. don't bother
asking what the fourth column is. you aren't there yet. you wouldn't
understand the response.

thanks for the feedback. it is always appreciated.

randy

Status
Not open for further replies.