Looking For

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrisonm1

Its a single gang device ring, a fire alarm device is going to mount to it. Its the same ring as you would mount a receptacle to in a sheet rock wall but flat. I found them for 1900 box but can't beleive it doesn't exist for 11b box.

dcspector

Sorry the box is the mount for FA AV devices no rings. Are you looking for a box extension? A typical FA AV device will not mount to a 4-11/16" box but will to a 4 square.:confused:

480sparky

Good suggestion. I looked at T&B's web site nope on 4 and 11's now I now what the OP meant. esox39 has the game plan unless someone else has a better one.:smile:

Use 1/4" rise one if you're going to flip it over. Takes up less space in the box and you don't need as long a 6-32 screw.

dcspector

Use 1/4" rise one if you're going to flip it over. Takes up less space in the box and you don't need as long a 6-32 screw.

Yep.....I thought about mentioning fill but the ring inside out did not make a difference IMO but it does protruding into the box...and....good point on the 6/32's as well Ken:smile:

Last edited:

480sparky

Yep.....I thought about mentioning fill but the ring inside out did not make a difference IMO but it does protruding into the box...and....good point on the 6/32's as well Ken:smile:

Now we need to make the next 182 posts as to whether or not it's legal to install mud ring with the 'rise' inside of the box.....
th143cca4e.gif

dcspector

Now we need to make the next 182 posts as to whether or not it's legal to install mud ring with the 'rise' inside of the box.....
th143cca4e.gif

As the Authority Having Jurisdiction in front of this monitor.....I approve it..:D please no way on 182 posts I will approve anything at this time.:D I like those little dudes holding the candles......that is funny.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.