Rocky Mountain Region Meet & Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riograndeelectric

George this sound great however I will be out of town until may 26th. Wyoming sounds better than Fort Collins as my wife would love to see Cheyenne. Wat about changing the date to correspond to Cheyenne Frontier days then we could really have a bash. maybe serve up some Rocky Mountain Oysters, Buffalo Burgers & Rattle Snake Tenders.

if you are going to host a Rocky Mountain meet and greet then it should be done Colorado style.
:D

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
George this sound great however I will be out of town until may 26th.
I'm okay with a delay; my next date would be Saturday 6/13, if that works better for everybody.

Wyoming sounds better than Fort Collins as my wife would love to see Cheyenne. Wat about changing the date to correspond to Cheyenne Frontier days then we could really have a bash. maybe serve up some Rocky Mountain Oysters, Buffalo Burgers & Rattle Snake Tenders.
Are you asking me out on a date with you and your wife? Take her up there during frontier days, have a good time, I've got a date for a George Strait concert then too.

Funny thing is, I have been to very few concerts, am not a gigantic Strait fan, but am going to be seeing him for my third time this summer.

Anyway, unless we get more folks from norther regions chiming in, I'm content with Fort Collins, myself. ;)

ActionDave

Chief Moderator
Staff member
Durango, CO, 10 h 20 min from the winged horses.
Occupation
Licensed Electrician
Dave
I looked up Durango. You seem to be in the mountains. How is that for work, I also noticed the area is fairly spread out. Is there a lot of "mountain road" traveling. I am not knocking where you live, I love the mountains. I am also curious what is the main draw to the area, for work that is? Tourism?

Most of the population is in the valley, so moutain pass crossing is seldom needed. There is a fair bit of travel to get to some jobs but far less than travel to suburbs in metro areas.

The main draw is tourism, but there is some agricultural, and light industry in the area.

Riograndeelectric

I'm okay with a delay; my next date would be Saturday 6/13, if that works better for everybody.

Are you asking me out on a date with you and your wife? Take her up there during frontier days, have a good time, I've got a date for a George Strait concert then too.

Funny thing is, I have been to very few concerts, am not a gigantic Strait fan, but am going to be seeing him for my third time this summer.

Anyway, unless we get more folks from norther regions chiming in, I'm content with Fort Collins, myself. ;)

You are way to funny George:D

I was thinking that the meet and great could be held during frontier days and then we could really put on a celebration. got any other date after the 16th?
I will check with the Mrs her sister is coming to visit from Elpaso Texas that weekend however it might be fun to come up to fort Collins that weekend if the wifes sister is up for meeting a bunch of dirty, lazy Ole scum electricians :rolleyes:

barclayd

Does all this mean that we're not meeting on May 23 at Old Chicago?
(I was recently, politely informed that that is Memorial Day weekend)

Cheyenne gets a bit crowded during Frontier Days.
HOW ABOUT THEM NUGGETS

db

Status
Not open for further replies.