Save the date: New England/New York Meet and Greet

• Definitely

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I don't want Peter D's hack ways to wear off on me, so no way

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No code books allowed. And no browsing of electrical work either. It's bad enough we're a bunch of forum junkies as it is. :wink:

That is not only not possible, it is impossible.

If you see me there, you will recognize me because I am the guy who is looking up and all around. I have no interest in gambling at the tables, but I will leave my code book(s) in my ....bookbag...on my shoulder. ;):cool:

The poor guy would get a hernia. Most of you only have to worry about the NEC, Pierre would have to lug a shelf full of NYS code publications to the dinner. :)

Who says the guys on this forum don't care?:cool:

At my advanced age, I have started using a bag wheeler. I can carry enough of the code books, reference books and my laptop/projector.
I wonder if the hotel would let someone like that in???:grin:

Twoskinsoneman

Occupation
Facility Senior Electrician
Who says the guys on this forum don't care?:cool:

At my advanced age, I have started using a bag wheeler. I can carry enough of the code books, reference books and my laptop/projector.
I wonder if the hotel would let someone like that in???:grin:

Are you really that old? Is your old age the reason you have Erik Estrada for an avatar?

I'm kidding Pierre! :D

iwire

Staff member
Are you really that old? Is your old age the reason you have Erik Estrada for an avatar?

:D

We will change his member name to 'Ponch'. :D

That is not so bad, the crew I am working with now calls me 'Phil' ........ as in Phil Donahue.:roll::D

Phildonahue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.