Violations

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetrosA

HID lights with a snapped stud is an all too common sight. Would it be so difficult for the producers to make that one little part with the threads out of steel? I don't get it. :(

480sparky

HID lights with a snapped stud is an all too common sight. Would it be so difficult for the producers to make that one little part with the threads out of steel? I don't get it. :(

Why spend another 3? in order create a better product when you can pocket not only that 3?, but the profit you'll make when you continue to sell more fixtures?

bphgravity

It really is a curse to be an electrical professional and never being able to stop looking at installations wherever you go. And it's not always trying to spot the violations. At theme parks, I am more interested in trying to figure out the operation of the ride or attraction rather than enjoying it...

ptrip

It really is a curse to be an electrical professional and never being able to stop looking at installations wherever you go. And it's not always trying to spot the violations. At theme parks, I am more interested in trying to figure out the operation of the ride or attraction rather than enjoying it...

I did this with a boyfriend in college ... spent an hour in line for a roller coaster pondering why they didn't make wooden rollercoasters with loops. It was when we started getting strange looks from other folks when we realized we were strange!

Oh ... and no matter how many times I do it ... I will always blind myself looking into light fixtures to see what kind of lamp is in it ... whether I'm "on the clock" or not!

Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.