Quality of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

360Youth

Got a recent customer that wants us to install some custom upscale lighting in his home. Every thing about this guy is upscale, I was impressed. While doing the walk thru I found out he was also a builder, so I asked him about the chance to do some of his resi-construction. His reply was that he uses a out of town contractor that will cheapen up his quality for $2.60/ft. I said no thanks..Our pride in our work is more important to us ...Then I thought comment would cost me the job, but it didnt....So any way I thought the contrast between what he wanted for himself, to what he wanted for the consumer's was typical.

It's a jungle out there, we hold on to our quality, and customer satifaction, and often its what keeps us busy in these economic times.

The fact that he is getting somebody othere than his usual EC to do his own electrical needs is interesting to me.

Mule

The fact that he is getting somebody othere than his usual EC to do his own electrical needs is interesting to me.

Let me clarify. His personal house is a 60's upscale home that has weird archetecture (spelling). The previous electrician he used at his house, in my opinion was the best in town, one that I admire, but the customer didnt like his attitude, which the EC is a German that has a stern quality attitude, which I like. So with that said, he still wasnt using the same EC for his house, as the houses he is selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.