Mikes new motor control book

Status
Not open for further replies.

knoppdude

Hello,
Has anyone yet purchased Mike's new motor control book, and what are your impressions so far? I am still chugging through his understanding the NEC, and can only say it is a top of the line learning tool. If anyone has looked through the new book, does it show how to design motor control circuits? I have trouble with timing relays in particular, and it is easier for me to study on my own, so I would like any feedback on this book. Thank you.

joebell

Just got it.

Just got it.

I just got it Friday.Seems basic, still in the first chapter, but thats OK because i am very weak in this area so I need something basic to start off with. When I get further in the book I will repost.

A/A Fuel GTX

Occupation
Electrician
I just got mine also but so far, it's the typical quality product that Mike puts out. Gotta love the graphics! A picture is worth a thousand words.

birkozo

Motor Controls.

Motor Controls.

Moeller of Germany has an excellent and extensive "Wiring manual' on the web with a lot of circuits and explanations. You can download it for free. You will also find many complete books on the website "scribd" which deal with almost anything. It is FREE. A simple PLC like the Siemens LOGO or the Moeller EASY and many Chinese ones have all the timers you can think of and you can test their functions with the software. You will find timers really simple after a while.

birkozo

Status
Not open for further replies.