My new bender, modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

under8ed

20150227_095628.jpg

Have recieved my new bender. Others told me to enjoy the charts & tables on top of the bender while I still can: that they would soon be scratched & useless. Decided that I didn't want that, here is the remedy. A thin piece of Lexan cut & bent to fit. Any other suggestions to improve performance or longevity?

LIM

View attachment 12045

Have recieved my new bender. Others told me to enjoy the charts & tables on top of the bender while I still can: that they would soon be scratched & useless. Decided that I didn't want that, here is the remedy. A thin piece of Lexan cut & bent to fit. Any other suggestions to improve performance or longevity?

I would take a picture of the chart so if you ever did need to replace it you could print another one.

Smart $

Esteemed Member
I would take a picture of the chart so if you ever did need to replace it you could print another one.
A new instruction decal can be ordered through Greenlee. It's a listed part in the manual.

I contacted customer service about purchasing one many years ago. They sent me one and their pocket-size conduit bending handbook, both free of charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.