Hello--I have run across a problem twice in the last 2 weeks. The GC on projects I'm working on have wired sites with 277v. The signage contractor I work with is suggesting we absolutely need 120v for the ballasts for high fluorescent tubing or LED lighting. Is our only option step-down transformers, or do we have fluorescent tubing and LED lighting options with 277v ballasts?