billing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derick

not a new contractor. Just times are changing and these GC's are trying to hire you but want you to chase the money. I usually get paid within a couple of days from a GC, unless it is a very large job and other arrangements are made.

Yes clients like that when the call we fly.It takes while or years to build relationship like that.

90% of a time we take a partial before any labor or materials supplied.

Customers are trying real hard not to pay.[/QUOTE]-True statement but its part of a bussiness and have to know how to deal with that.

Last edited:

satcom

The other day we finished for the day, and the GC stoped by with the checks for all the subs, and after reading this post I just had to ask him why he paid at the end of the day, and he laughed and said you don't really thing I could get anyone if i din't.

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
The other day we finished for the day, and the GC stoped by with the checks for all the subs, and after reading this post I just had to ask him why he paid at the end of the day, and he laughed and said you don't really thing I could get anyone if i din't.
One would think that. All too often contractors get complacent by paying sometime in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.