$148.00 receptacle - labor not included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
from one of the "customer reviews" . . . . .

I have a fine tuned tube amp. based system. My Ac cords already incorporate Wattgate plugs. I used this one to replace the Hospital grade one I was using in the wall. This new plug truly redefined the experience from listening my sound system. I get more deeper base and also additional details in the overall spectrum.

If your system is already fine tuned, it will make a significant improvement.

I wish all my customers were willing to throw many away like this.

List Price: $148.00 EA Your Price: $147.72 EA (1-3) $140.33 EA (4+)

There are the uninformed and the fools who will spend for these.
I am particulary excited about the discounted price, saving 28 cents off of 148 dollars is quite the deal, especially if I were to buy thousands of these. :roll:

I hope the wiring in the walls can deal with this new audio system....

wireguru

what is hilarious is these audio idiots will spend $200 on a receptacle and male plug. They then replace the receptacle in the wall with the $150 device while ignoring the dozen backstabbed $0.30 receptacles inline before their $150 receptacle.

gar

Occupation
EE
091028-1021 EST

My son does precision machine work.

He has one customer that has a large custom built house that has been under construction for several years. The owner is in full control and supervision of the construction. He was the owner of a fastener company that made fasteners for the auto industry, in other words cold-headed screws (this means cold formed), and sold the company. Thus, the source of his money.

In this house he wanted outlets in the floor in about 12 places. These outlets included space for both power and Ethernet or phone. The covers are solid bronze, machined from solid bronze, and flush to the floor when closed. In the end these ran about $1200 each and some additional for costs for UL.

Also this house has an 800 ampere service, and backup generator. Two people live in the house. If you saw the customer walk into your place you would think he was an old farmer, and he drives a plain F150.

In our town you do not judge a person's money resources by their appearance.

mxslick

from one of the "customer reviews" . . . . .

I have a fine tuned tube amp. based system. My Ac cords already incorporate Wattgate plugs. I used this one to replace the Hospital grade one I was using in the wall. This new plug truly redefined the experience from listening my sound system. I get more deeper base and also additional details in the overall spectrum.

If your system is already fine tuned, it will make a significant improvement.

I wish all my customers were willing to throw many away like this.

Bold added by me...

That "customer" doesn't even know proper audio terminology..it's bass, NOT base.:roll:

bradleyelectric

I was contacted about installing a quad of something similar to these for someone once. They wanted #8 romex run across the drop ceiling over the bulkhead and fished down the wall with an old work box cut in to feed these on a dedicated circuit. He said the equipment would run through power conditioners. The room was your basic split foyer down stairs family room about 29x14 with drop ceiling and bulkhead run through the middle of it. He assured me he was told they would provide a much better sound to his system. He apparently didn't like the price for the labor to install this nonsense.

JFletcher

I would have bought a few but they are out of stock on the quad-osmium shielded, iridium coated titanium wound armor cable with triple platinum plated solid gold wires. Their loss.

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
I would have bought a few but they are out of stock on the quad-osmium shielded, iridium coated titanium wound armor cable with triple platinum plated solid gold wires. Their loss.

I would not use the solid wires as they are just not as good:grin:
The stranded are 5 times as much and you can charge the extra to the stupid customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.