P&S GFCI Recptacles--?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
P&S is no longer giving the stickers out in their GFCI that say No equipment Ground. I had to make my own for this job.... I have rarely had to use them but in this case we had a few outlets in the entire house that still have 2 wire circuits. Their only stickers say Gfci protected in 3 languages.

ry%3D400

Last edited:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
It seems that OP was looking for extra ones. I am using P&S and I should not have to call Leviton to get a sticker. I will complain to my supplier and see what they can find out

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I never really liked P&S but our local supplier got rid of Leviton and stocked them instead. Now I really don't like them. :slaphead:

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
I never really liked P&S but our local supplier got rid of Leviton and stocked them instead. Now I really don't like them. :slaphead:

I actually like P&S and would use nothing else but not sure why there are no stickers. Over at electricians talk they say the stickers are still there-- maybe I got a bad batch????? Someone else told me they noticed they were gone also.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Nah, it is a conspiricy out to irk Dennis.:D
It doesn't take much these days. We have a dead line on this huge home of October 1 and all the sheetrock isn't finished, cabinets won't be finished till November, they just made changes in the laundry room--rip out etc.... Pulling my hair out.

Anyway, I contacted P&S and they are sending me stickers but they haven't answered why they removed the stickers

kwired

Electron manager
It doesn't take much these days. We have a dead line on this huge home of October 1 and all the sheetrock isn't finished, cabinets won't be finished till November, they just made changes in the laundry room--rip out etc.... Pulling my hair out.

Anyway, I contacted P&S and they are sending me stickers but they haven't answered why they removed the stickers
I have a label maker and could print and send you some, might get there before the ones from P&S even;)

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
I have a label maker and could print and send you some, might get there before the ones from P&S even;)
I appreciate it. I actually made some on my computer with mailing labels but then I had some Lutron Gfci receptacles that had the stickers in them so I took those. I do appreciate the offer..

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
The P&S guy says they didn't take the stickers out and he is not sure why we aren't getting them. It's been missing for quite some time as I had some old ones that don't have it either. :?

Sierrasparky

Occupation
Electrician ,contractor
The P&S guy says they didn't take the stickers out and he is not sure why we aren't getting them. It's been missing for quite some time as I had some old ones that don't have it either. :?

They are doing just to cause you trouble.

hope your week goes better.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
They are doing just to cause you trouble.

hope your week goes better.

Thanks, it actually hasn't been that bad. I was feeling stress because of this job and the time frame but I hired a new man and I also subbed 2 men from a contractor who used to work for me-- he needed a vacation so I got his 2 men. I also have another contractor who used to work for me, helping me out.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Do I feel stupid----:ashamed1:. The stickers are in the box. The problem was that there are 3 Columns. The first column says GFCI Protected Outlet, The second and third column are in another language, however the last 3 stickers in Column One states "No equipment ground" . I guess I never looked down the column at those last 3.

kwired

Electron manager
Do I feel stupid----:ashamed1:. The stickers are in the box. The problem was that there are 3 Columns. The first column says GFCI Protected Outlet, The second and third column are in another language, however the last 3 stickers in Column One states "No equipment ground" . I guess I never looked down the column at those last 3.

Don't worry nobody here would ever rub it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.